• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Who is SlySoft

lostboy

Affiliate
So, you guys rock and have a great product.. but who are you? Is Slysoft just a guy? Two guys? A huge company? Just curious about who it is that brings us such a quality product.

Antigua eh? Maybe that accounts for it.. if I lived and worked on a tropical island.. hmm! :)

maybe its best not to know we got heat as it is we dont want such a good company to disapear as well :cool:

Well whom ever runs it. It has done so for a good long while and let give up a rise to our drinking glasses that they have prospered where others dare not go...

directors commentaries

whoever you are i hope you find a way to help us remove directors commentaries:

You're just using the wrong copying software. With CloneDVD you just exclude them... and it remembers the setting.

Removing Commentaries

whoever you are i hope you find a way to help us remove directors commentaries:

You'll find it under the Audio and Subtitle Selections in CloneDVD. Just uncheck the boxes next to the selections you don't want.

Cheers,
Robert~

Removing Commentaries

I agree with you find it under the Audio and Subtitle Selections in CloneDVD. Just uncheck the boxes next to the selections you don't want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you find it under the Audio and Subtitle Selections in CloneDVD. Just uncheck the boxes next to the selections you don't want.
Hi Axel and welcome to the forums, it might be a good idea to check the date of the post you are answering, this one is 8 years old, I make the same mistakes sometimes, but its always a good thing to check. Thanks.

Back