Who is SlySoft

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lostboy, Jan 28, 2007.

1. lostboy

lostboy Affiliate

So, you guys rock and have a great product.. but who are you? Is Slysoft just a guy? Two guys? A huge company? Just curious about who it is that brings us such a quality product.

Antigua eh? Maybe that accounts for it.. if I lived and worked on a tropical island.. hmm! :)

2. gus738

gus738 Well-Known Member

maybe its best not to know we got heat as it is we dont want such a good company to disapear as well :cool:

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Well whom ever runs it. It has done so for a good long while and let give up a rise to our drinking glasses that they have prospered where others dare not go...

4. gus738

gus738 Well-Known Member

let's hope it stays like that thanks

slysoft

5. zuookie

zuookie New Member

directors commentaries

whoever you are i hope you find a way to help us remove directors commentaries:

6. GaPony

GaPony Active Member

You're just using the wrong copying software. With CloneDVD you just exclude them... and it remembers the setting.

7. sixit

sixit Member

Removing Commentaries

You'll find it under the Audio and Subtitle Selections in CloneDVD. Just uncheck the boxes next to the selections you don't want.

Cheers,
    Robert~

8. Axelparker

Axelparker Guest

Removing Commentaries

I agree with you find it under the Audio and Subtitle Selections in CloneDVD. Just uncheck the boxes next to the selections you don't want.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
  9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Hi Axel and welcome to the forums, it might be a good idea to check the date of the post you are answering, this one is 8 years old, I make the same mistakes sometimes, but its always a good thing to check. Thanks.