• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Who is Cliff Edwards ?

dvdit

I received a PM from a forum member CliffinZZ (Cliff Edwards in his signature) who claims that my computer is infected with a virus and suggest that I click to a certain web address to find out more. I usually don't respond to this sort of emails but I clicked on this one because I thought it was from Slysoft since I received it through PM. My Internet security software reported it as a known fraudulent website so I closed my browser window and posted about it here. So this guy being a newbee with 0 posts, I doubt that truly is member of Slysoft's? If this is not legit, and I doubt it is, Let this be a warning to others. BTW, he has sent the same PM to other members as well.

Last edited:
I received a PM from a forum member CliffinZZ (Cliff Edwards in his signature) who claims that my computer is infected with a virus and suggest that I click to a certain web address to find out more. I usually don't respond to this sort of emails but I clicked on this one because I thought it was from Slysoft since I received it through PM. My Internet security software reported it as a known fraudulent website so I closed my browser window and posted about it here. So this guy being a newbee with 0 posts, I doubt that truly is member of Slysoft's? If this is not legit, and I doubt it is, Let this be a warning to others. BTW, he has sent the same PM to other members as well.

Got the same message as well WTF is that all about:mad:

Just ran a full scan with McAfee and my comp is fine with no virus or spy ware problems and how the hell can this guy get my ip address:confused::confused:

McAfee would not let me open his attachment and also they have taken the link to look into it themselves :clap:

Back