• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Who handles CloneBD licenses/forum?

flat_earth7

Hey everyone - long time user here, finally saved up to purchase a copy of clonebd, but can't seem to get support from them. I've seen a lot of discussion for software support here in redfox forums, so am posting here in hopes that someone from elby lurks here and can help - my license never arrived and didn't see anything on the site about it taking 24+hrs to get one sent out...

Any help or info from other purchasers would be awesome... thanks!

Hey everyone - long time user here, finally saved up to purchase a copy of clonebd, but can't seem to get support from them. I've seen a lot of discussion for software support here in redfox forums, so am posting here in hopes that someone from elby lurks here and can help - my license never arrived and didn't see anything on the site about it taking 24+hrs to get one sent out...

You have to tell us what the issue is and then we can help you. Is the issue that you didnt get your license, if thats it, look in your spam folder, a lot of time it ends up there.

I guess your mail server is blocking emails from elby. Send me a PM (click my avatar and 'Start a Conversation') and tell me some details (email address, order id....) you used when purchased at elby. I'll try to chase them up then.

OK, I'll go after them now...

Back