• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Blu-Ray Issues

jammitch

First-time poster, so I hope I'm doing this right.... I've tried multiple times to rip the movie "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" using VidCoder, but only get the first 5-15 minutes of the movie. I'm trying to rip 68 00800.MPLS.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_E_Whiskey_Tango_Foxtrot.ziplog
    214.3 KB · Views: 2
Not an anydvd problem. That disc does not have screenpass protection. The only valid playlist is 800. Meaning your issue is with VidCoder and you need to contact them, or try CloneBD instead.

Yes you did well by providing the logfile for AnyDVDHD.
Some programs ie handbrake issue there own playlist number and order and are usually not the correct.

I would recommend that you try CloneBD.
If doing a lossless audio/video rip with it no trial version mark is added.
Here's the link to the latest version of that:

https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupCloneBD.exe

Also though it may not resolve your problem there is a newer version (beta) of AnyDVDHD available as well.
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8092.exe

The handbrake problem only matters if screenpass comes into play. That's not the case here, That disc does NOT have screenpass. There's only 1 valid playlist and thats 00800.mpls

I tried CloneBD but got the error message "There was scrambled or invalid data in the source, the copy was unsuccessful." However, the disc itself plays with no issues either on my computer or Blu-ray player. Any other suggestions?

If not using the latest version of AnyDVDHD that I linked to in my previous post please install and try again. If it fails again please post a New logfile from that version of AnyDVDHD. And if possible CloneBD. If you need help getting a log from CBD let me know and I will try to help you.

Thanks for the response, nebostrangla. I am running the latest version of AnyDVDHD. Attached is the AnyDVDHD logfile, but I will need some help get a log from CBD. Thanks again!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_E_Whiskey_Tango_Foxtrot.ziplog
    214.8 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the response, nebostrangla. I am running the latest version of AnyDVDHD. Attached is the AnyDVDHD logfile, but I will need some help get a log from CBD. Thanks again!
There's a newer version available ( beta).

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8092.exe
Please install that.

As far as getting a log from CBD .
When it completes successfully or failure.
At the complete page that has a selection for the destination folder in the center.
Press the alt button and Two buttons should appear on the top. One to create and email logs and one to create. Should appear automatically upon a failure.
If it is not allowing you to get to that page select the Cog for settings and select the tickbox for show debug log.
Then just copy and paste that.

Beta version installed, but unfortunately the same result. Below is the logfile from CBD.

Attachments

• CDB.txt
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Back