• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Which version of Nero works best

plundin

Still trying to hammer out some problems on a new computer. Seems Nero is the latest trouble. I am using XP and are having problems with any version of Nero 6.0 and above...Help.

Still trying to hammer out some problems on a new computer. Seems Nero is the latest trouble. I am using XP and are having problems with any version of Nero 6.0 and above...Help.

I don't know about "best", but Nero 7.7.5.1 works fine for me, despite all the bloatware.

With Nero 6 you want 6.6.0.18 and do not go any higher as the higher version is buggy. If you want to PM me your last burn log using Nero and I'll tell you what the problems are and how to correct it

Seeing allot of good reviews now I have bought my nero 7 version just now.

in nero i see things that say OEM would you let me know what that is. Thanks 5 Stones

If I'm right and not sure here but OEM means it came with the dvd burner as a software / hardware bundle I think.

Thanks Charlie i have looked all over town to find the nero 6 i see places that say there is to much stuff on nero 7 LOL. i am looking at ebay and on the net to try to find it now. it must of been good they are all gone where i live. 5 Stones

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/16-nero-ultra-edition.html#dcomments

found a place here it looks like a free down load LOl

Last edited by a moderator:
Dood - I thought you made a decision 8 hours ago. He who hesitates IS lost.

-W

i have looked all over town to find the nero 6 i see places that say there is to much stuff on nero 7 LOL. i am looking at ebay and on the net to try to find it now. it must of been good they are all gone where i live. 5 Stones

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/16-nero-ultra-edition.html#dcomments

found a place here it looks like a free down load LOl

OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Software that is included with hardware.
Nero 7 (latest version) is quite stable and a very complete package. Is is a bit bloated for my needs but some may find all of it useful.
The link you posted says "Shareware". Free download but not free software. Watch your local papers for sales on Nero 7. I paid about $50 for mine.

Last edited:
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Software
The link you posted says "Shareware". Free download but not free software. Watch your local papers for sales on Nero 7. I paid about $50 for mine.

Thanks for letting me know about the OEM and sorry about the link. I have been watching ebay for this stuff for 3 days trying to get the best dial i can.here in KY all of it is $99.99 a bit to much.

depends on what you need it for, for movies, all you need it clonedvd & anydvd, for data/audio i use nero 6.6, thats good enough for me

Back