1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Which software for unattended ripping under Vista and AnyDVD?

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by Dan Miller, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Dan Miller

Dan Miller New Member

Hi,

I am using a Vista based sever to manage all of my media and sharing folders to the rest of the home. It has no monitor or keyboard/mouse attached.

I have windows media player configured to automatically rip a CD and spit out the disc when I insert it.

Obviously MS didn't include this option for DVDs.

Does anyone here know which software I can configure to rip a disc automatically upon insert and the kick it back out when finished?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

2. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

None that I know of.
    I know DVDShrink will allow you to do a partially unnatended rip - as in it will shut off the PC when finished processing the disk. But that's not what you really want.

-W

3. Dan Miller

Dan Miller New Member

I can get to the point where all I have to do is click once to start the rip.

Anyone else? If I have to settle for this I can always do it on another machine.

4. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Create a batch file that copies the contents of the disc and then use the external tools option in AnyDVD to call that batch file on a media change. That's about the best I can think of.