• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Which software for unattended ripping under Vista and AnyDVD?

Dan Miller

Hi,

I am using a Vista based sever to manage all of my media and sharing folders to the rest of the home. It has no monitor or keyboard/mouse attached.

I have windows media player configured to automatically rip a CD and spit out the disc when I insert it.

Obviously MS didn't include this option for DVDs.

Does anyone here know which software I can configure to rip a disc automatically upon insert and the kick it back out when finished?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

None that I know of.
I know DVDShrink will allow you to do a partially unnatended rip - as in it will shut off the PC when finished processing the disk. But that's not what you really want.

-W

I can get to the point where all I have to do is click once to start the rip.

Anyone else? If I have to settle for this I can always do it on another machine.

Create a batch file that copies the contents of the disc and then use the external tools option in AnyDVD to call that batch file on a media change. That's about the best I can think of.

Back