• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Which products to repurchase?

Rick Douglas

I am sorry if this is a repeat question, but I couldn't find the same question I was looking for on the forum.
I was a long-standing lifetime member and owner of Slysoft AnyDVD, CloneDVD2, and CloneDVD Mobile. I understand the changes that took place over the last year, and I appreciate the efforts that have taken place to keep the concept/program alive. I am willing to repurchase the software needed to continue archiving movies.

My question is this... Do I just need to purchase RedFox AnyDVD HD, and continue using my original CloneDVD2 and CloneDVD Mobile software? Or do I have to repurchase AnyDVD HD as well as CloneDVD/CloneBD?

Thank you!

The only one that actively needs a new key due to constant updating required is AnyDVD. Elby products (CloneDVD/CloneBD) are NOT affected at all, and others like CDVDM there are no plans at this time to require a redfox license.

For the record:
Purchasing all three products at once. Will give you a 20% discount at checkout.
Purchase of two products at once. Will give you a 15 % Discount at checkout.
And those can be combined with any promotional discount % being offered (holidays and such) and the 10% bitcoin if paying with Bitcoins.
But as ch3vr0n mentioned the only product that MUST have a RedFox license to continue receiving updates is AnyDVDHD.

I am about to purchase a new license for AnyDVD HD. I already have CloneDVD2 and CloneDVDmobile. In order to burn Blu-Ray do I need to also purchase CloneBD (I have expired trial copy)? Or can Blu-Ray be copied with CloneDVD2? Thanks.

Yes to copy a Blu-ray you need CloneBD only available here:
http://www.elby.ch/purchase.html

CloneDVD will only do as it's name states DVD's.
And actually now would be a great time to purchase as both RedFox and Elby are running a 20% discount at this time.

Back