• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Which licenses do you have to rebuy now?

neostymie

I own a lifetime license from Slysoft for CloneDVD, CloneCD, and AnyDVD. Do I have repurchase all 3 licenses or just AnyDVD or AnyDVD and Clone CD but Elby is still letting us use the one for CloneDVD/BD? I truly have to purchase all 3 again now? Thanks.

No you don't. That is something the search would tell you. Right now, there only product that actively requires at RedFox license is AnyDVD. CloneDVD is an Elby product and as such not affected by the shut down. There are currently no plans to require a RedFox license for CloneCD or CloneDVD mobile either. This last part can obviously change, but right now they door need one or will change.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back