• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Which is better to use? VERB DVD-R or +

I just bought VErbatim's 8X DVD+r DL disc for 17 bux for a 5 pack just to see if it works on my dvd writer and it did just fine.

Im wondering whats the best disc. Ive been reading all over this thread to see what people are choosing to buy. I see alot of people are choosing Verbs. thats cool.

Which is better to use verbatim dvd-r dl or dvd+r dl disc.

Last edited:
What's the brand name and model# of your burner?

If it has bitsetting capability to booktype,definitely the Verbatim +R DL media. Verbatim is also the best DL media that's out there,so far. Higher stand alone player compatability with the plus format and a booktyping capable drive.

Office Max has 10 pks of verbatim DL media for $15 this week. :clap: It's on their website,not sure if the price is same for local stores.

Need R media?,Best Buy has 50 pks of verbatim on sale for $13 a 50 pk.

Back