• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where's the Help?

howweb

I have been a registered user of SlySoft products for a number of years and have always found their products to be very user freindly.....that is, until I tried Virtual CloneDrive. I THINK I followed the setup correctly but when I tried to create an .ISO image file I keep getting the message "Please insert Disc in Drive I:" (that's the drive letter for the VHD). My question is: How do you insert anything in something that is not physically there? I realize I'm doing something terribly wrong and will probably be called any number of names, but that's OK! I'd like to see some sort of Help File so that I don't have to post stupid questions.
Thanks

I have been a registered user of SlySoft products for a number of years and have always found their products to be very user freindly.....that is, until I tried Virtual CloneDrive. I THINK I followed the setup correctly but when I tried to create an .ISO image file I keep getting the message "Please insert Disc in Drive I:" (that's the drive letter for the VHD). My question is: How do you insert anything in something that is not physically there? I realize I'm doing something terribly wrong and will probably be called any number of names, but that's OK! I'd like to see some sort of Help File so that I don't have to post stupid questions.
Thanks

I think you misunderstand what VCD actually does.
It does not create ISO files.

It takes an existing ISO and makes it appear as a drive letter, thus saving you the time and hassle of burning the ISO to a phydical disk, and inserting it in a real drive.

As you have seen, clicking on the virtual drive when no ISO is mounted is exactly like clicking a real CD drive with no disk in it. To mount an ISO, r-click the drive letter -> Virtual CLone Drive -> Mount, and select the ISO to mount. Or simply double-click an ISO file.

If you want to create an ISO from files and folders, then look at Imgburn.

--
SC

Last edited:
Back