• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wheres the beta?

RichMc

Looking to update to the beta 8.7.1.9 but all the threads with links to the sandbox arent working (having trouble with surrogates) any ideas how to get to the beta?

There have been several updates since that version was released. The latest currently is AnyDVD 6.8.8.0.

To help you concerning upgrades in the future it is best to check the top of the forum where the latest beta or official release notice is posted.

There have been several updates since that version was released. The latest currently is AnyDVD 6.8.8.0.

To help you concerning upgrades in the future it is best to check the top of the forum where the latest beta or official release notice is posted.

I'm looking for 8.7.1.9. well above 6.8.8.0, the sandbox link is not working. It's the latest beta I want to try.

Last edited:
????

Looking to update to the beta 8.7.1.9 but all the threads with links to the sandbox arent working (having trouble with surrogates) any ideas how to get to the beta?

Care to share what URL you are looking at? :confused:

I'm looking for 8.7.1.9. well above 6.8.8.0, the sandbox link is not working. It's the latest beta I want to try.

The beta's gone. You will have to download the latest version of AnyDVD, which is on the main Slysoft Download page.

Once Slysoft updates to the latest stable version above a beta, the beta link is disabled.

I've posted the link here.

Good luck.

Back