• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where on the AnyDVD Main Interface does it tell you the correct playlist?

ryan_temp

• "Open the AnyDVD main interface and look at the number AnyDVD mentions as the correct one(s)"
Sorry, maybe i'm blind but i just can't seem to find where it tells you this information.

Attachments

• anydvd.JPG
    anydvd.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 29
Sometimes the data base has the correct number so it won't show on the anydvd interface

• "Open the AnyDVD main interface and look at the number AnyDVD mentions as the correct one(s)"
Sorry, maybe i'm blind but i just can't seem to find where it tells you this information.

Download CloneBD and have AnyDVD running, Click on the movie only icon and it will give you the correct playlist, And no you don't need a license to do that.

Download CloneBD and have AnyDVD running, Click on the movie only icon and it will give you the correct playlist, And no you don't need a license to do that.

That's ONLY if the disc doesn't have a form of screenpass protection. If it does, and anydvd doesn't yet handle the disc properly (through the OPD), CloneBD as the other tools will use/show an incorrect playlist.

@ryan_temp please provide an anydvd logfile from the ORIGINAL disc or protected iso. Then we can proceed.

Sometimes the data base has the correct number so it won't show on the anydvd interface

If there is Screen Pass than regardless of the OPD already supporting the disc the user is always informed of the proper playlist in the status window. If no playlist is displayed it means either the disc doesn't use Screen Pass or it's possible a disc isn't currently supported and an OPD update will fix that. Obviously, when there is no Screen Pass then there's no need specifically inform the user of the proper playlist.

That's ONLY if the disc doesn't have a form of screenpass protection. If it does, and anydvd doesn't yet handle the disc properly (through the OPD), CloneBD as the other tools will use/show an incorrect playlist.

@ryan_temp please provide an anydvd logfile from the ORIGINAL disc or protected iso. Then we can proceed.
True, but AFAIK "Pirates... Dead men tell no tales" doesn't have screenpass. Just as Badnews said. CloneBD is the tool of choice to find the correct language / angle on a Disney disc. (And to create an mkv / avi / disc, too, of course)

yeah i know, but nobody knows for sure if there is(n't) screenpass on his version until we see that logfile do we ;)

yeah i know, but nobody knows for sure if there is(n't) screenpass on his version until we see that logfile do we ;)
I would be very surprised. AFAIK Disney has never used screenpass. And I doubt they are going to start now.

Thanks for the replies.

Just to clarify, i'm not having a problem with a disc. I was reading the sticky post about AnyDVD/Handbrake and it mentioned to look in the AnyDVD Main Interface for the correct playlist. I had never noticed that so i stuck in the disc(Pirates...Dead Men...) that happened to be sitting by the PC as an example and didn't see a playlist listed. Wasn't sure if i was looking in the correct place, so that's why i uploaded the screenshot originally.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.0_Info_F_PIRATES_DEADMENTELLNOTALES.ziplog
    563.8 KB · Views: 8
As James notes, "True, but AFAIK "Pirates... Dead men tell no tales" doesn't have screenpass."

This means AnyDVD won't report a specific playlist, although IF it did, it would appear in the status window, & in 'AnyDVD_Status.txt' contained in the log archive.

Thanks for the replies.

Just to clarify, i'm not having a problem with a disc. I was reading the sticky post about AnyDVD/Handbrake and it mentioned to look in the AnyDVD Main Interface for the correct playlist. I had never noticed that so i stuck in the disc(Pirates...Dead Men...) that happened to be sitting by the PC as an example and didn't see a playlist listed. Wasn't sure if i was looking in the correct place, so that's why i uploaded the screenshot originally.
What should I say... use CloneBD. It is cool. It is easy to use. It has a built-in player, so you can see & hear what you are going to copy.

Back