• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where is the Rip Command?

jborchel

I signed up for the trial product for DVDs. I downloaded and I was able to install it on my Windows 10 pc. However, I have been unable to find a command that will allow me to copy my dvd disk to my USB HDD. I was told by a current user that the command was available in the tray icon by either left clicking or right clicking on it. I got the icon there by dragging the AnyDVDtray.exe from the install folder to the tray. However, the rip command in the tray icon. As I said above, I can not find it anywhere.

What do I do?

I signed up for the trial product for DVDs. I downloaded and I was able to install it on my Windows 10 pc. However, I have been unable to find a command that will allow me to copy my dvd disk to my USB HDD. I was told by a current user that the command was available in the tray icon by either left clicking or right clicking on it. I got the icon there by dragging the AnyDVDtray.exe from the install folder to the tray. However, the rip command in the tray icon. As I said above, I can not find it anywhere.

What do I do?
Right-click the AnyDVD icon (in the hidden icons by the clock) and select Rip Video Disc to Harddisk. You can then rip to any location you tell it to.

If you want the AnyDVD icon to always be visible and not hidden in the "hidden area," just drag and drop the AnyDVD icon from the hidden area that pops up when you select the ^ on the left side of the clock to some area to the right of the ^. You can arrange the icon anywhere you like in the order of visible icons.

What do I do?
Use CloneDVD2.

Back