• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where is MakeMKV?!!

Instead of wild guessing and joking we'd better all wait and see...

Perhaps he decided to visit Kim Dotcom in New Zealand?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, mike_r for the link! :agree:

That link, Kim Dotcom is politically motivated and it's the TRUTH with the current administratioin in the US! I'll spread the link to everyone I know. I never knew how political hollywood is. Kim Dotcom openned my eyes!

I was using the MakeMKV trial version and planning to purchase it, but now it's expired and I can't use it until they post a new version.

I may get AnyDVD eventually, but I want to wait and see how this all plays out to make sure they'll still be around.

I hope MakeMKV comes back, but meanwhile I'm going to hold off on purchasing any new Blu-rays [... CONTENT REMOVED] (Why the MPAA think fighting Blu-ray backup software is good for the movie business, I have no idea.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, mike_r for the link! :agree:

That link, Kim Dotcom is politically motivated and it's the TRUTH with the current administratioin in the US! I'll spread the link to everyone I know. I never knew how political hollywood is. Kim Dotcom openned my eyes!

That's not what he meant. He was referring to a person, specifically, Kim Schmitz, the founder of the now defunct Megaupload.

... (Why the MPAA think fighting Blu-ray backup software is good for the movie business, I have no idea.)

LMFAO...! :D

I get their 'concern', but really they have nothing to worry about. We just want to protect our discs for future enjoyment. It's not as if we are standing on street corners selling handfuls of Avatar from a rucksack!!

But, if Mike has been stopped I do worry now that we might get chased up for using it. ...*panic!*

[I edited this post to fix the download link and the beta key code...]

The current version of MakeMKV (1.7.7) is still good until the end of September...

Go here: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MakeMKV
And choose "Download from our site (direct link)"

Current beta key (only valid til the end of September 2012):
Code:
T-uGHZlZdOvJOfd82vbPdC2g7XEb9olgAocz60Mw6G3536gTs8Fo6DnqW@7FKBRPXghL

Last edited:
The current version of MakeMKV (1.7.7) is still good until the end of September...

http://www.videohelp.com/download/Setup_MakeMKV_v1.7.7.exe

Current beta key (only valid til the end of September):

(I don't know why this form software is adding a space in the middle of the key... you'll probably need to delete that space in the middle for the key to work.)

Thank you for the link, but I THINK that Videohelp.com took it down as well. :confused:

That's not what he meant. He was referring to a person, specifically, Kim Schmitz, the founder of the now defunct Megaupload.

Thanks Pelvis Popcan, for the links so I could educate myself. You also might want to know that Wikipedia.org had the link to http://kim.comas well. All this stuff about file sharing is all political. Slysoft is NOT doing anything Illegal like Kim Dotcom! Nor was Mike of MakeMKV to my knowledge. They "the powers, that be", might have blocked/canceled his web address to "set as an example" to everyone else. Also, when I was reading the articles on Wikipedia.org, he, Kim Dotcom, was always a "hacker" so, the US is trying to get him to the US so they can try him. Personally, I don't think that Mike has anything to do with Kim Dotcom. I really appreciate those two articles on Wikipedia.org. I like reading that stuff, we are all rebels at heart! 8)

(I don't know why this form software is adding a space in the middle of the key... you'll probably need to delete that space in the middle for the key to work.)

You can put keys and similar text inside CODE tags. Otherwise some letter combinations may interpreted as smilies or whatever.

Like this:
Code:
0123456:D789ABCDEF8)

instead of this:
0123456:D789ABCDEF8)

Ok, let's try that again...

Go here: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MakeMKV
And choose "Download from our site (direct link)"

Current beta key (only valid til the end of September 2012):
Code:

Back