• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where is CloneBD feature list?

CountryBumkin

Someone was asking at the AVS forum if CloneBD did lossless audio. I recall reading here that it does. However I can't find any post or official statement on this forum to link to that says CloneBD does DTS-HD Master and/or Dolby TrueHD, etc.

Is there a list/post somewhere that shows all current features, and the improvements made and features added for each version of CloneBD?

I don't know if there is a actual feature list, but a changelog is here that shows changes/fixes added for each release.

Yes, you are correct, CloneBD supports lossless audio.
It can either keep lossless audio intact/untouched or convert to a lossy format if required.

Back