• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where are you guys buying your BD-R?

andy o

Hi, I'm planning on getting a BD-R recorder, mainly to back up a lot of data that I don't use that often (hundreds of GB). And of course once I get a PS3 I'll be remuxing movies only probably for that. I wonder where are you guys getting the cheapest deals on blank discs. Last time I checked it was about $10 per disc. I used to buy my DVD media at shop4tech.com, but it seems they are higher-priced nowadays than more mainstream retailers.

Thanks for any advice.

EDIT: Do you think it's a good idea for now to buy an external HDD that will give me more GB per $? I was planning on getting the burner anyway and I don't like using an HDD just for storing stuff I'm not gonna be using often, but I guess it's just psychological, there'd be no downside for the moment... ugh... tell me what you think anyway, and where do you shop too. Thanks.

Last edited:
HEh, sorry, my bad, I didn't even realize there was a media forum! I just searched the HD forum and didn't find an answer so I posted.

Back