• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where are the updates?

Z

Zycore

I would like to see more updates for Clonemobile. Its a good program that could be made better with some patching. I noticed Clonemobile will sometimes output the file in the wrong format or will not make a back up of a dvd but CloneDVD2 will. So please give us updates.

I would like to see more updates for Clonemobile. Its a good program that could be made better with some patching. I noticed Clonemobile will sometimes output the file in the wrong format or will not make a back up of a dvd but CloneDVD2 will. So please give us updates.
When does it output in the wrong format?

i've used it loads recently and never had any problems with it outputting the wrong file format than the one i chose.
just send an e-mail to slysoft outlining the problem then they can investigate it further.

I also have backed up many movies just fine using CloneMobile but I have also found istances where Clonemobile was not functioning properly. I already contacted Slysoft support and informed them of the bugs I found.

My question is why dosn't Clonemobile get as many updates as CloneDVD2.

Huh? If I remember correctly CloneDVDmobile was updated more frequently than CloneDVD2.

well 8 updates for colonedvd2 and 11 for clonemobile since 3/2006 So that makes you right. So why do some movies back up fine for clonedvd2 and wont for clonemobile? :confused: Looks like Clonemobile needs more updates :D

So why do some movies back up fine for clonedvd2 and wont for clonemobile?
some movies??? be more specific-tell slysoft what movies you are having problems with and they can then investigate further.
i've never had any problems with clone dvd mobile-and over christmas i converted nearly 50 dvds for ipod one after the over.
maybe the problem lies with your pc/laptop....??

Neither have I, but to answer your question the program is in a contant state of being updated and made better. When an update is done you will know about it right here on the forum.:clap:

I also have backed up many movies just fine using CloneMobile but I have also found istances where Clonemobile was not functioning properly. I already contacted Slysoft support and informed them of the bugs I found.

Mike20021969 If you took time to read the thread you would see that I have already informed Slysoft.:agree:

Back