• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where are my old profiles after update?

ChuckB

Hi,

I'm using GJ for a while and have created a number of profiles (~15) that all worked great.
I updated yesterday from the old (non-SlySoft) version to the latest SlySoft version of GJ, by installing the new version simply over the existing one.
After the update, only about 6 of my profiles are left (and my guess is that these are the ones that I hadn't updated under the old version a while ago - there was a patch roughly 6 months ago, after which the profiles had to be converted to a new format).

I really hope there is a way to get my other profiles back - any idea how to do that?

Thanks!

Last edited:
To answer my own question: Looks like the old versions saved the profiles in /My Documents/My Game Jackal, whereas the new version saves them in the /Program Files/Maplom/Profile Library. I copied my "Maplom.lib" file into this new location and it seems to work now!

In Game Jackal's "General Settings" tab, you will see a checkbox that says
Save the Game Jackal profile library in "My Documents"

This will switch between the former and latter behavior you describe.

Back