• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where AnyDVD show me the correct playlist

Moonie

afaik (some user talking about this) should anydvd show me the correct playlist in the status windows...
but i can't see anything...

>>>

any help? thank u :bowdown:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.1.3.0, BDPHash.bin 12-11-23)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CT21N 1.00 09/07/27 7U01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 22816832 sectors (44564 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: STAR TREK TNG S2 D1
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 31
Removed AACS copy protection!

I was just about to ask this question as well. I just ripped an animated film and it turns out there were two "angles", one of which had spanish text throughout. I had to figure it out by searching through the movie. I noticed Speedmenu had the standard English version as the first choice. I'm not sure if that was just by chance or if speedmenu knows how to find the English version. If so, it would be nice if the status menu showed the correct track for these types of movies.

I noticed Speedmenu had the standard English version as the first choice. I'm not sure if that was just by chance or if speedmenu knows how to find the English version. If so, it would be nice if the status menu showed the correct track for these types of movies.

why would you assume the english angle is the correct one? for spanish speaking people who prefer to watch in spanish, the spanish angle would be the "correct" one, that's the reason such an option is on the disc :) my guess is that speedmenu shows the first title on the blu-ray's playlist which also happened to be the english angle. not sure though.

I was just about to ask this question as well. I just ripped an animated film and it turns out there were two "angles", one of which had spanish text throughout. I had to figure it out by searching through the movie. I noticed Speedmenu had the standard English version as the first choice. I'm not sure if that was just by chance or if speedmenu knows how to find the English version. If so, it would be nice if the status menu showed the correct track for these types of movies.

It is not by chance, Speedmenus are able to determine the correct main feature everytime, even when other programs can not.

It only lists the playlist in the status window on Screenpass protected titles.

I agree it would be great if it listed the playlist in the status window & disc.inf for all titles, hopefully this can be added in the future :)

Any chance of this happening Slysoft? :bowdown::D

why would you assume the english angle is the correct one? for spanish speaking people who prefer to watch in spanish, the spanish angle would be the "correct" one, that's the reason such an option is on the disc :) my guess is that speedmenu shows the first title on the blu-ray's playlist which also happened to be the english angle. not sure though.

No, I'm guessing the disc was from the US, the default playlist for Commercial software players/standalone players when played back would be English, the same one Speedmenu lists as the Main Feature, its not a guess.
If it were a guess it would choose the Spanish track, as it is usually the longest (sometimes an extra few seconds for Spanish in the credits).

Last edited:
Any chance of this happening Slysoft? :bowdown::D

Sure. There are a lot of "playback related" features coming, like finally setting the correct refresh rate, as both TMT and PowerDVD try hard, but never got it to work correctly.

Sure. There are a lot of "playback related" features coming, like finally setting the correct refresh rate, as both TMT and PowerDVD try hard, but never got it to work correctly.

Perfect, I look forward to these new features :)

Back