• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When will CloneBD be out?

Are there any plans to relase to x mas ?

Is there any possibility to see Clone BD to christmas or what is the stand of development. Anything new for the people about that project or only February 2011, 2012, 2013 ????

For sure we'll see CloneBD for Christmas. It's only the year that is in question currently.

As soon as we know more, it'll be posted you can bet on it.

I predict that it will not be released in 2010 and also that it will not be available with a lifetime license ever. :mad:

..I just made a 1:1 copy from a BD 35GB

..with: Nero 10 Burning Rom - BD Copy..!

just put the Region code off with AnyDVDHD

..it is a little expencive..I needed a 50GB BD Disc for to made the copy..!

charlie from Switzerland

Nero for bd copies hmm. Well thats one way. AnyDVD + BD-Rebuilder = better. Can shrink BD50's down to BD25 size :)

..I just made a 1:1 copy from a BD 35GB

..with: Nero 10 Burning Rom - BD Copy..!

just put the Region code off with AnyDVDHD

..it is a little expencive..I needed a 50GB BD Disc for to made the copy..!

charlie from Switzerland

I believe you can use CloneCD to make a perfect 1:1 copy using AnyDVDHD and the right size BD media.;)

I believe you can use CloneCD to make a perfect 1:1 copy using AnyDVDHD and the right size BD media.;)

Really I heard differently though>???? Can someone confirm this? If this is true then I might go buy a BD burner and BD-R and give it a test. Unless someone already has this setup could they give the rest of us a report back???

I didn't think CloneCD could write to BD yet? Or was this a joke and I just ain't getting it? I knew it could read BD but didn't think it could write to BD yet :confused:

Last edited:
you can use it to do a 1:1 copy but thats it. It can't read/write them to ISO

Are you positive you can't make an ISO of a BD? See here : http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=17875 I just thought all CloneCD was missing was the ability to write to an actual blank BD disc. :confused:

afaik you got it mixed up. If i read the forums correctly it can do a 1:1 backup (minus protection if you have anydvd hd running) as it simply "copies" all bits & bytes identical to the new backup. AFaik it can't burn a BD to an image.

afaik you got it mixed up. If i read the forums correctly it can do a 1:1 backup (minus protection if you have anydvd hd running) as it simply "copies" all bits & bytes identical to the new backup. AFaik it can't burn a BD to an image.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to offend anyone. I don't understand burn to an image, did you mean read to an image? Remember burn means to write and creating an image is reading ;) The 1st post I linked to said CloneCD can create an ISO of a BD disc (It was in the answer to the 3rd question). I found another thread that says CloneCD does NOT support Blu-Ray burning. See posts 1, 2 & 3 here : http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=28954 & posts 3 & 5 here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=28451 so I am not sure what to think now, I have CloneCD and was really thinking about trying myself but I really do not think it will work (beyond creating an ISO) so until James or someone can confirm this I will continue to use ImgBurn for Blu-Ray writing :agree:

No offence taken mate :) i mean the same thing as you when i said "burn" to an image. I mean create an image from the disc (you "write" the iso on HDD ;) ). Anyway if all you want is to do a 1:1 backup there's a very easy to do way as you already are doing it.

rip to ISO with the built in Anydvdhd ripper, then simply burn that ISO with IMGBurn to a blank. All done :) If you wish to SHRINK a BD50 down to a single layer BD25 then you can take a look at BD-Rebuilder. Works wonders and operates a similar way to cloneDVD. (remove unwanted audio/subs)

Nevertheless if you wish to use cloneCD you can try. If it fails to do what you want, then you know it can't do it :)

Back