• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When will CloneBD be out?

jeanpel

When will Slysoft develop a clone Blu-ray (CloneBD) just about the same as CloneDvd???

When will Slysoft develop a clone Blu-ray (CloneBD) just about the same as CloneDvd???

Well at this point in time it's all vaporware and probably currently in R&D at slysoft. You as well as the rest of slysoft users will have to wait til they are finished writing the software and then they will release it to the public to purchase. I for one will buy a lifetime license when it does come out and then I will buy a BD burner and BD-R media and give it a run to see how it really works.

True but until I see it exist it's all talk right now until the R&D informs us slysoft users otherwise. But I would stand to reason they should at least tell people they are working a CloneBD solution??? That can't be a unreasonable reply to the buyers of their software?? :bang:

True but until I see it exist it's all talk right now until the R&D informs us slysoft users otherwise. But I would stand to reason they should at least tell people they are working a CloneBD solution??? That can't be a unreasonable reply to the buyers of their software?? :bang:

Apparently you don't read the forums much.

The old saying goes "Good things come to those who wait" and as we know Slysoft deliver very high quality software and I have had no issues with AnyDVD / CloneDVD2 since release - not a single app crash ever - very sturdy solid software that just works. Slysoft are masters at making such software, and CloneBD will be very high quality as well, but these things take time.

The old saying goes "Good things come to those who wait" and as we know Slysoft deliver very high quality software and I have had no issues with AnyDVD / CloneDVD2 since release - not a single app crash ever - very sturdy solid software that just works. Slysoft are masters at making such software, and CloneBD will be very high quality as well, but these things take time.
+1, especially since any Cinavia fix will likely have to be implemented in CloneBD, at least as far as copying is concerned. (If it ever appears in software players, SlyPlayer and/or existing FOSS players should bypass it simply by not being Cinavia-infected.) Unlike AACS and BD+, Cinavia is likely too complex to be stripped out on-the-fly by AnyDVD HD anytime in the foreseeable future.

CloneBD

For me the main advantage of having a CloneBD is not just for the quality and reliability of SlySoft software but for the simplicity of its process. How many different apps do you need now to shrink the DL BD discs down to one? I am sure CloneBD will simplify the entire backing-up process of BD immensely. I think the wait (however long) will be well worth it.

For me the main advantage of having a CloneBD is not just for the quality and reliability of SlySoft software but for the simplicity of its process. How many different apps do you need now to shrink the DL BD discs down to one? I am sure CloneBD will simplify the entire backing-up process of BD immensely. I think the wait (however long) will be well worth it.

Well... Now you already a "all in one application" that, i think, it does that. The latest version of DVDFab on it's v8 incarnation. And it's also adding other cool features...

I hope SlySoft can offer soon the CloneBD software to us all, i will buy it for sure.

Though, some good competition over software development is great for the consumer ;)

Best regards,
hr_muadib

you call dvdfab a competitor LOL. It cant handle nearly the amount of discs slysoft can, doesnt nearly implement support for new discs as fast and amount as much as slysoft does. DVDFab is no competitor lol, anydvd is on the other hand one for dvdfab. There's a reason they delete all posts that even mention anydvd from their forums :p

There's a reason they delete all posts that even mention anydvd from their forums :p

That in itself is a self defeating prophecy telling others how bad your program really is.. :rock:

Well... Now you already a "all in one application" that, i think, it does that. The latest version of DVDFab on it's v8 incarnation. And it's also adding other cool features...

I hope SlySoft can offer soon the CloneBD software to us all, i will buy it for sure.

Though, some good competition over software development is great for the consumer ;)

Best regards,
hr_muadib

Hey competition is good when all is level playing field but snubbing another competitor isn't good business practice and I for one would by a LTL of CloneBD or something like that when it comes out. But that doesn't mean I will jump and go buy BD-R media to burn just yet. They are still expensive compared to blank DVD+R, DVD+R DL media in quantity. 8)

media is getting cheaper...micro center has spindles of 10 25gb disks for $10 windata brand..they work fine in ps3...and www.mediamegamall.com has 50gb discs in a blu ray case for $10.95...panasonic disc...buy 6 and shipping is free

Back