• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When next beta or update come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippy

Hello,

When do you plan to bring out a new version or beta?

Long time now nothing happen?

Thanks

Rgds

Last edited:
I honestly do not think AMD support is coming, they do not have a .dll like NVENC.dll, and what they had is gone now. In the new AMD cards, they have AMD VCE, but it really does work that well.

Actually it will work with AMD (mostly) you just have to set it in a certain way. See attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-02 153203.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-02 153203.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 47
Actually it will work with AMD (mostly) you just have to set it in a certain way. See attached.
Its not close to the NVENC.dll, VCE works from the CPU, and it should work better, because the AMD CPU blows away the new Intel CPUs, but its a totally different way of encoding.
1. NVENC.dll - great
2 Intel Quick Sync- Not so good
3. VCE- Horrible
There is nothing they can fix.
I think we have gone over this a few times already, nothing has changed. It is what it is, if AMD doesn't support it as good as Nvidia , well that's not a CloneBD issue. NVENC .dll -20 min encode, VCE and Intel Quick Sync both using the CPU, 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Last edited:
I must admit that I'm diappointed that CloneBD hasn't received an update for almost a year and I think the complaints are justified. Some users call it already "abandonware" and I can't object. I recently tried to involve @Fabian for some issues, but no reaction. I share the concerns.

I must admit that I'm diappointed that CloneBD hasn't received an update for almost a year and I think the complaints are justified. Some users call it already "abandonware" and I can't object. I recently tried to involve @Fabian for some issues, but no reaction. I share the concerns.
Hello my friend, there is nothing that can be done, it's a hardware issue, not a software issue.

Abandonware is looking a pretty fair label at the moment.

DV=> MKV was promised a year ago.
There are other threads with various minor software issues, which Fabian promised to look into but never came back on
The current version is a beta and really noone should need to rely on software labelled "beta"

For myself I use makemkv now, and only Clonebd for a few things that makemkv doesnt handle (such as stills) or for ease of use in a few cases.
The specs keep moving forward and I can't trust Clonebd to keep up.

I purchased CloneDB about a year ago and so far there has been one update to the app since. Despite more than a few crash dumps I've sent to EB, or other bug issues.

I wouldn't mind so much if I were to get some feedback the CDB developers received the dumps and are investigating the problems, but nope.

I still don't regret purchasing the license, just as I don't regret buying the CloneDVD2 license.

I guess I got spoilt by the frequent-ish updates to AnyDVD.

clonebd is not going to be abandoned all the same we paid dearly for them to be updated

no longer updated since 2020-12-14

Last edited:
clonebd is not going to be abandoned all the same we paid dearly for them to be updated

no longer updated since 2020-12-14
Yes I know, but what exactly would you like updated? It does have a few small issues, but if you do not use the encode the program is free, and believe me, many people did not pay for it and are using it just fine. I am not saying it shouldn't be updated but Elby has not done so, they are a wonderful company, don't get me wrong, CloneDVD2 and other programs they coded are still the best in class. But CloneBD cannot fix encoding speed issues, they are hardware related not software. Only Nvidia GPUs have the NVENC.dll, and it's the best, VCE and Quick Sync have not been updated and that's not Elbys fault.

Well, this HAS been a year of waiting...for almost everything it seems... ;-)
Thanks Guys, some of us do realize that you're just the messenger in this case...

Cheers and All the Best!
-HK sends

with the anystream at the con clone blu ray is abandoned :(:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back