When next beta or update come out? Part Deux

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by George++, May 31, 2022.

1. George++

George++ Well-Known Member

In response to this now closed thread: When next beta or update come out? the result can finally be reported....

Today!

M'ok, not everything was addressed on everyone's 'bucket list,' but still an update!

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

It was an update that Elby worked very hard on, you can see that in the Changelog. Yes, some things were not addressed but those that insisted the program had been abandoned this should show you that neither Redfox nor Elby would ever abandon a program just because it needed an update. Some things take longer than others. Thank you for your cooperation.

DeepSpace and whatever_gong82 like this.
  3. George++

Well, those who insisted they KNEW CloneDB was abandonware were (to be polite) mistaken and stuffed full of muffins.

Considering what's been happening in the world the last couple of years this update is more than welcome. Even if some user wanted fixes weren't seemingly addressed. Some take longer than others.

DeepSpace, BRCS and whatever_gong82 like this.
  4. skippy

skippy Well-Known Member

Hello,

This is great news, but the communication has to be reviewed for Clonebd Redfox, the only one to have stuck his neck out is James.

And closing a topic doesn't solve a problem, but I grant you that people have to remain courteous and polite.

Lets continu the adventure all togheter !

5. George++

IIRC the reason(s) why the topic was closed was it was turning into a flame-fest of "CDB dead/no it isn't" that until today was based on non-insider info.

Now we know the "rest of the story."

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  6. slovell

slovell Active Member

I happily, humbly stand corrected. :thankyou:

7. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

I'm at work, but I'll install the update as soon as I get home.

:dance:

DeepSpace and BRCS like this.