• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When I click on or open an .iso file nothing happens

jlhoff350

I have virtual clonedrive running. I double clicked on my .iso file and nothing happens. I also did a right click and tried to open the file with the virtual drive and nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong or what? How do I get my .iso file opened?

You open it by doubeclicking on it. Once you double click on it VCD mounts it in the designated virtual drive. If you go into windows explorer and browse to the virtual drive you'll see the contents of the iso file.

Thanks...I didn't designate a drive. How do I do that? I don't see an option for it. When I check windows explorer, I don't see any virtual drives. I also have all drives mapped except B: in case that makes any difference.

Back