• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When Do I Get To Buy CloneBD

I prefer & am doing entire BluRay DVD movie back ups now with (see sig) using Verbatim BD-R DL's @ $12...I have no need for reauthoring ....MY WISH? a $1.99 Verbatim BD-R 50gb/DL.... I know, those poor folks in Hell want Ice Water too!

i have the same wish.....

ps. what are u talkig about???!!!! there is no alpha clone BD yet - nobody know if it will be done, and U give the full list of necessary functions.... :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
CloneBD but there is only an alpha code name bumblebee right now that's it. Look at the link. Bumblebee isn't for anydvd hd.

Thanx

Thanx 4 the tip, Guys:rock:...back when I bought these $12 ones from meritline.com I didn't see them on EBAY for seven bucks..

Hopefully the price will continue to drop, but I wouldn't hold my breath for $1.99 dual layer BD-R's any time soon. I would be suprised in fact to see that even five years from now. It would be nice to be proven wrong though.

$6.80 now!

just purchased 10 Verbatim BD-R DL (50gb) on EBAY for $68.00, with free shipping ...THX again for the TIP! :bowdown:

Hopefully the price will continue to drop, but I wouldn't hold my breath for $1.99 dual layer BD-R's any time soon. I would be suprised in fact to see that even five years from now. It would be nice to be proven wrong though.

That might be asking to much of BD but I will wait for slysoft to come out with the software CloneBD or something along that line then go out and buy a BD burner and media and give it a shot.

just purchased 10 Verbatim BD-R DL (50gb) on EBAY for $68.00, with free shipping ...THX again for the TIP! :bowdown:

I hope I didn't speak too soon... I just opened a new batch of blanks and I started getting bad burns. After doing some troubleshooting, I discovered that I can physically see a defect along the edge of the blank discs, and this defect is affecting the burn as there are light patches under the defect where the laser failed to affect the dye. Nearly every blank in my batch has this defect. I suspect it may be some of the glue that is used to make the discs, but that's just a guess. (I was unable to buff it out.) I was able to confirm that it isn't the drive or anything else, as I had these defective discs fail in the same manner in a completely different drive on another computer. Discs from a different batch without any visible defects have no problem.

I just sent a message to the seller (u-japan), I am hoping he will replace the discs. I have ordered batches of these "repackaged" Verbatim BD-R DL's in the past from this seller with not one bad burn whatsoever.

I will keep you posted.

Please let us know if you too experience similar issues. Of course I'm hoping you don't!!!

"repackaged" Verbatim BD-R DL's (u-japan)

I hope I didn't speak too soon... I just opened a new batch of blanks and I started getting bad burns. After doing some troubleshooting, I discovered that I can physically see a defect along the edge of the blank discs, and this defect is affecting the burn as there are light patches under the defect where the laser failed to affect the dye. Nearly every blank in my batch has this defect. I suspect it may be some of the glue that is used to make the discs, but that's just a guess. (I was unable to buff it out.) I was able to confirm that it isn't the drive or anything else, as I had these defective discs fail in the same manner in a completely different drive on another computer. Discs from a different batch without any visible defects have no problem.

I just sent a message to the seller (u-japan), I am hoping he will replace the discs. I have ordered batches of these "repackaged" Verbatim BD-R DL's in the past from this seller with not one bad burn whatsoever.

I will keep you posted.

Please let us know if you too experience similar issues. Of course I'm hoping you don't!!!

Thanx for the heads up...I will keep all of you posted on this new batch that just shipped to me Feb 11th.......

I too await CloneBD

It is more and more clear every trip to the store or local Blockbuster that Bluray is the next best thing. Can't wait to make it more apart of my collection.

On a great quality large screen HDTV Blu-Ray can't be beat, but I feel that most of the new features (like BD-Live) are gimmicks that (to me anyways) insult me as a customer. Why would I want a "Blu-Ray exclusive feature" that takes 10 minutes to load from the net nothing but a bunch of advertisements for products I already know about or don't care about?

Back