• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When can support netflix 4k version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You force everyone to read what you say by posting on almost every topic as if you work for Redfox. Chevron got some stick (and quite rightly so sometimes IMO) for how he came across sometimes, but at least he is a mod here - it's his role. You comment why?

Just so you know, I didn't take offence to anything you said. I'm just bored of you and your bullshit and I imagine a lot of people are too. Feel free to look through my posts (there are very few of them) and none of them are me asking "wHeN is 4K cOmING?" You'll see from my posts that I know full well what is, and isn't capable in and outside of AS.

P.S. Not a snowflake either, I'll repeat what I've already said. Just bored of you posting all the f****** time and thought it was about time someone told you. So...who don't like it up 'em? And who's the snowflake now?

And now you are just patently trolling, but I'm used to trolls been exposed to them since early 90s. If the topic doesn't interest you, don't click it, if you don't like the user, don't read what they said, the little avatar to the left of the post is there for a reason...

Why do I comment... Well, I did look at your posts, couldn't find any where you resolutely helped anyone; in contrast I hand-held someone through (what was to them a complex process) just yesterday (well, in the early hours of the morning), perhaps I'm just that little more helpful... and if you use this forum to file bugs, then again, why read other topics of no concern? Like I said you want to have a flame war with me, I've been exposed to flamers, trolls, internet warriors, &c from early 90s, it's not new to me...

Last edited:
And now you are just patently trolling, but I'm used to trolls been exposed to them since early 90s. If the topic doesn't interest you, don't click it, if you don't like the user, don't read what they said, the little avatar to the left of the post is there for a reason...

Why do I comment... Well, I did look at your posts, couldn't find any where you resolutely helped anyone; in contrast I hand-held someone through (what was to them a complex process) just yesterday (well, in the early hours of the morning), perhaps I'm just that little more helpful... and if you use this forum to file bugs, then again, why read other topics of no concern? Like I said you want to have a flame war with me, I've been exposed to flamers, trolls, internet warriors, &c from early 90s, it's not new to me...

All I am going to say is this. I have stopped posting directly to you because all you do is disagree and I have also stopped trying to help folks for the same reason. I rather not post than deal with it. This is all I will say on the topic.

All I am going to say is this. I have stopped posting directly to you because all you do is disagree and I have also stopped trying to help folks for the same reason. I rather not post than deal with it. This is all I will say on the topic.

Well, that's unfortunate as I was literally typing a reply agreeing with what you said in a different place when an alert came through and it was your message... I won't bother now...

But it's sad that you feel disagreement is a bad thing, have a read through this article at Harvard Business Review:-

Disagreements are an inevitable, normal, and healthy part of relating to other people. There is no such thing as a conflict-free [environment]. You might dream of [] a peaceful utopia, but it wouldn’t be good for [...] you. In fact, disagreements — when managed well — have lots of positive outcomes. Here are a few...

Code:
https://hbr.org/2018/01/why-we-should-be-disagreeing-more-at-work

Edit: I'm guessing you're talking about this: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/fea...title-of-video-downloading.80449/#post-533684 but you had a half baked idea that only worked with one provider not two, nothing stopped you from expanding on that though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back