• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When can support netflix 4k version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuncheng1987

Netflix support 4k version so many years, and allready many 4k titles on netfilx, so very hope redfox can crack 4k version.

Its been cracked but not by team redfox unfortunately

• Amazon Prime download supported up to Full HD (1920x1080)
  • Netflix download supported up to Full HD (1920x1080)
When and if AS does support it, you will know from the changelog. Only the developers know if and when, right now, the above is what AS supports. You will also need a 4K monitor and a player to play 4K with HDR, but as I said, it's up to the developers.

I know it has, same as amazon, disneyplus, hulu etc, How can u prove it other than that? Not by torrent obviously
Whether it has or hasn't, doesn't mean anything unless the developer here can implement it, personally, I don't think there is enough content to support it but that's just my view. If it ever is included you will know about it in a changelog. Thank you.

There's a very good in-the-know publication, called, pocorgtfo...
Come on... you've already been warned by the moderator in another thread to not be so sarcastic.
If this was your business and your forum, you can do what you want - but it's not. Please try and keep the community nice.
Regardless of what others write (whether that user really can get 4k streams or not), you should know better than to reply like that, no?

Come on... you've already been warned by the moderator in another thread to not be so sarcastic.
If this was your business and your forum, you can do what you want - but it's not. Please try and keep the community nice.
Regardless of what others write (whether that user really can get 4k streams or not), you should know better than to reply like that, no?

Erm, I wasn't being sarcastic, and who elected you to be the forum police, but to disabuse you of your patent ignorance:-

Code:
https://www.alchemistowl.org/pocorgtfo/

That's where people who make interesting claims go to show that they're not full of it!

I assure you I worked out what it stood for, not that I had even seen it before though.
There are nicer ways to word things. Of course I'm not the forum police, just a member of the community, like you, simply reminding you to be kind.

I assure you I worked out what it stood for, not that I had even seen it before though.
There are nicer ways to word things. Of course I'm not the forum police, just a member of the community, like you, simply reminding you to be kind.

Erm, it REALLY is a publication, get off your high ignorant horse, since as it's more important for you to speak in ignorance than to spend five seconds researching:-

Code:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/PoC-GTFO-Manul-Laphroaig/dp/1593278802
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Poc-GTFO-2-Manul-Laphroaig/dp/1593279345
https://www.amazon.co.uk/PoC-GTFO-3-Manul-Laphroaig/dp/1718500645

I never said it wasn't a publication...! I simply said that I worked out what the acronym stood for. (and that I hadn't seen it myself before)
I hope you find peace, breathe in, breathe out, and take care.

I never said it wasn't a publication...! I simply said that I worked out what the acronym stood for.

Except that you patently posted

to appear a SJW having deliberately taken what I said out of context!

Edit: besides, if the person making the claim could do what they claimed they could, I see little reason for them to be using AS in the first place!

Last edited:
Except that you patently posted

to appear a SJW having deliberately taken what I said out of context!

Edit: besides, if the person making the claim could do what they claimed they could, I see little reason for them to be using AS in the first place!

I've watched this forum a long time (well before I was registered) and like most members here, I only post when I have an issue, need help, or think I can help others.

So I think I speak for most forum members, mods, developers, Redfox staff, potential buyers, the Queen of England, the president of the US and every other person on this f****** planet...

0x0x0x0x0, please STFU and stop posting on EVERY topic with your high and mighty bullshit. You're boring. Really, really boring.

Redfox aren't gonna sleep with you mate just stop. You're actually having the opposite effect that you're going for. You think you're trying your utmost to get a job at RF by the looks of things, whereas you're actually putting potential customers off and damaging their brand. Can someone ban this guy or something?

Have you not got anything better to do than to sit on a forum spewing out bullshit rhetoric day after day after day?

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and give it a rest. Take a break from the screen, go and speak to your family, have a little play with yourself..whatever it is that floats your boat. But for the love of God, please, just please, stop posting bullshit.

Yours Truly,

Everyone in the world

Peace x

I've watched this forum a long time (well before I was registered) and like most members here, I only post when I have an issue, need help, or think I can help others.

So I think I speak for most forum members, mods, developers, Redfox staff, potential buyers, the Queen of England, the president of the US and every other person on this f****** planet...

0x0x0x0x0, please STFU and stop posting on EVERY topic with your high and mighty bullshit. You're boring. Really, really boring.

Redfox aren't gonna sleep with you mate just stop. You're actually having the opposite effect that you're going for. You think you're trying your utmost to get a job at RF by the looks of things, whereas you're actually putting potential customers off and damaging their brand. Can someone ban this guy or something?

Have you not got anything better to do than to sit on a forum spewing out bullshit rhetoric day after day after day?

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and give it a rest. Take a break from the screen, go and speak to your family, have a little play with yourself..whatever it is that floats your boat. But for the love of God, please, just please, stop posting bullshit.

Yours Truly,

Everyone in the world

Peace x

I take high offence to what you said! What, you can take offence to something that wasn't addressed at you at all, and I can't take same when you're deliberately insulting me?! Typical SJW/snowflake attitude! I think you'll find that I'm not actually posting the "high and mighty bullshit," a sarcastic comment to an outrageous and patently BS claim, what you're saying that someone can do that by creating new profiles but I can't reply to patent BS? Nobody is forcing you to read what I say.

I take high offence to what you said! What, you can take offence to something that wasn't addressed at you at all, and I can't take same when you're deliberately insulting me?! Typical SJW/snowflake attitude! I think you'll find that I'm not actually posting the "high and mighty bullshit," a sarcastic comment to an outrageous and patently BS claim, what you're saying that someone can do that by creating new profiles but I can't reply to patent BS? Nobody is forcing you to read what I say.

You force everyone to read what you say by posting on almost every topic as if you work for Redfox. Chevron got some stick (and quite rightly so sometimes IMO) for how he came across sometimes, but at least he is a mod here - it's his role. You comment why?

Just so you know, I didn't take offence to anything you said. I'm just bored of you and your bullshit and I imagine a lot of people are too. Feel free to look through my posts (there are very few of them) and none of them are me asking "wHeN is 4K cOmING?" You'll see from my posts that I know full well what is, and isn't capable in and outside of AS.

P.S. Not a snowflake either, I'll repeat what I've already said. Just bored of you posting all the f****** time and thought it was about time someone told you. So...who don't like it up 'em? And who's the snowflake now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back