• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When Amz can't count and has 2 episodes with the same number only 1 can be downloaded

SystemIdleProcess

This is very edge case but given that Amz isn't known for QA of the information on their site it probably happens more than it should. I found in the case of SpongeBob SquarePants Season 5 that Amazon listed 2 episodes as 12. This prevents AS from listing both within the Downloadable item(s) window and only lists the last of the duplicate numbered episodes and is also what is downloaded when batched.
Screenshot and log attached.
upload_2022-7-18_14-11-8.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.0-SBSP05E12.astlog
    346.8 KB · Views: 0
They doubled up on episode 13 and 18 also. Season 6 is worse, 3 episodes as 23.

Last edited:
Its the same with paramount+ uk with series 2 of side hustle all the episodes are in the wrong order to what they are on amazon us

Kind of strange that they haven’t fix this. Used to be able to grab any episode regardless if it had the same episode number or not. Hopefully they go back to that. At least for AMZ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is said for Amz to get a redesign at a later point, I honestly doubt that they will fix things like these, but maybe the devs have to adapt AS to some of these changes and that might fix (or worse, introduce) some issues.

Back