• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wheel of Fortune not working

uraok

I have an older version of Wheel of Fortune by Hasbro copyright 1998. This program works just fine from the CD on my Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit operating system. I just downloaded GameJackal and after playing the game with GameJackal running in the background, Wheel starts up but soom crashes before the game actually begins. I have tried all of the tips offered by the program but without luck.:bang:

I have no idea what sort of copy protection Hasbro might be using but I'm guessing that isn't the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

What version of GJ are you running?

From here, using the latest version of GJ please recreate the profile and ensure image mode is enabled (option on the last page of the wizard). Test again and let me know if that sorts out the issue.

Back