• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

whats up lol. no licens

F

fivestones

I have had licens for 15 years what happen here I cant get updates no more ...looks like a crook is here ..no more of this stuff for me....bye you fox hehe ..lol..

Wrong section. License questions have their own section. Moved. Read up a little. Slysoft got shut down, redfox took over and needs funding of anydvd is to survive.

I have had licens for 15 years what happen here I cant get updates no more ...looks like a crook is here ..no more of this stuff for me....bye you fox hehe ..lol..
People don't read but read what they want to read and reinterpret the misfacts to be facts for them. Go if you must but that was your choice to do so. RedFox isn't Slysoft...for the Real Facts.

Has Slysoft been around 15 years??
And wait a sec.
You got 15 years out of a lifetime license and got cheated?
Slysoft is WAY out of business. And the guys at Redfox are "digestively opposed" to working for free.
In other words - they need to EAT too.
-W

Well looking at his forum posts his first posts are about buying AnyDVD back in 2007, so nowhere near 15 years.

they did us like this just wait a few years and they will change the name again and you will get the same thing we did hehe...you blind people lol at you ..

they did us like this just wait a few years and they will change the name again and you will get the same thing we did hehe...you blind people lol at you ..
Whom are you talking about? You do need to read and get the Facts straight here. Your the blind leading the blind. Please do everyone a moment and read the Facts before making up misinformation.

they did us like this
Yuppers, they (the US government and AACS-LA) sure "did us like this" by forcibly shutting down SlySoft because AACS-LA was losing profits.

just wait a few years and they will change the name again
In a couple of years, given the track record of the developers regarding timely updates and innovations, will make my 2 LTLs a worth while investment.

VERY doubtful the RedFox team would do another name change, though. Should they get forcibly shut down, as happened to SlySoft, AnyDVD will be DEAD.

Last edited:
Calling users trolls isn't being nice, even if that's what they're doing. Even disgruntled users have a right to give their opinion.

Calling users trolls isn't being nice, even if that's what they're doing. Even disgruntled users have a right to give their opinion.

I think that there are two perspectives to that issue. For most of us, we are just tired of people that haven't read about what happened but nevertheless come here and ignorantly begin to dish on Redfox and Anydvd. They have no idea what they are talking about and are quite blissful in their ignorance. And self righteous, which is hard to listen to. On the other hand, Redfox is offering a product for sale and would prefer to calm people down and try to explain what happened, so they can show them what actually happened. While we may see the person as a troll, Redfox sees them as a potential customer. And that is how it should be really, and I think, after thinking about it, and after getting really upset over another poster, that we owe it to Redfox to do what they think is right. Redfox has mods that are able explain what took place so the rest of us can just let it go. I don't like the negativity, but I think it should be left to Redfox to deal with these folks however they are the most comfortable. And when we all pile on, it just gets kind of ugly. So, for me at least, I'll let Redfox handle it how they feel they should and just concentrate on the movie threads.

fivestones, I am a very easy guy to get along with, try acting intelligently or you will find yourself on the outside looking in. This thread is on the verge of being closed. So please. Read some threads and try to understand or just be on your way.

@fivestones your last post has been deleted due to forum rule violation. No piracy discussion whatsoever, 'downloading movies' falls under that header!

I read the post before you deleted it. Sounds link fivestones has everything he needs so I wonder why he is still posting on this forum?? To each his own.

I find it ironic people are upset that the employees of the old company stepped up to keep the project going. As angry as some people are for having to purchase a new license, how angry would they be if there was no new license to purchase, if AnyDVD was just dead? Yeah, it may suck having to re-purchase what you feel you shouldn't have to, but at least this way AnyDVD is still being updated. I think the other possible reality to be far worse.

I find it ironic people are upset that the employees of the old company stepped up to keep the project going. As angry as some people are for having to purchase a new license, how angry would they be if there was no new license to purchase, if AnyDVD was just dead? Yeah, it may suck having to re-purchase what you feel you shouldn't have to, but at least this way AnyDVD is still being updated. I think the other possible reality to be far worse.
Here, here. My sentiments exactly. I am grateful that the team stuck their "own" necks out for us to be able to continue using the best damn decrypter tool on the planet. So with that thank you to the RedFox Project.

Back