• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What's the NEXT BIG THING for AnyStream...?

No ... I got a lifetime license to be rid of additional fees
All James did was ask a question? Your lifetime license will be good for the lifetime of the software. I promise. You have 3 great providers and that's not counting the 6 or 7 you can get with Amazon, so you will get great use from the program, always new shows added to Netflix and Showtime and HBO, and IMDB, and Discovery and Paramount+ etc. More than anyone could watch , LOL. Not to forget AP, and Disney. Wow, that's a lot of programming.;)

All James did was ask a question? Your lifetime license will be good for the lifetime of the software. I promise. You have 3 great providers and that's not counting the 6 or 7 you can get with Amazon, so you will get great use from the program, always new shows added to Netflix and Showtime and HBO, and IMDB, and Discovery and Paramount+ etc. More than anyone could watch , LOL. Not to forget AP, and Disney. Wow, that's a lot of programming.;)

It's not at all an unfair question. And I do think everyone appreciates being asked and not just having a licensing change/augment forced upon them without notice.

And again my answer is, it depends. :)

:) Devil is always in the details ... i recognize that I purchased AS with Netflix and Amazon. Disney+ was added. But if they want to ADD additional providers on a charge basis i think that would be alright .. only purchase the ones I want

It's not at all an unfair question. And I do think everyone appreciates being asked and not just having a licensing change/augment forced upon them without notice.

And again my answer is, it depends. :)
My grandmother used to tell me this when I was little and worried about something that hasnt happened yet.
"Kümmere Dich nicht um ungelegte Eier."

Don’t mention Depends I am an old man:(
Damn that made me spit my coffee out thanks alot for the laugh I am now cleaning the coffee off my monitor glad I only drink it black.

if and when they decide to add new modules rather I am going to use them or not I will purchase them to support the project that began in 2016 when slysoft was gone and i begged along with many other members to not stop the developement now look where we are years later we have a great program which i bought AS lifetime along with 3 Redfox anydvd lifetime licenses over the past few years.

That is how I feel about it.

Support the Redfox project for me is a no brainer.(y)

Damn that made me spit my coffee out thanks alot for the laugh I am now cleaning the coffee off my monitor glad I only drink it black.

if and when they decide to add new modules rather I am going to use them or not I will purchase them to support the project that began in 2016 when slysoft was gone and i begged along with many other members to not stop the developement now look where we are years later we have a great program which i bought AS lifetime along with 3 Redfox anydvd lifetime licenses over the past few years.

That is how I feel about it.

Support the Redfox project for me is a no brainer.(y)
We are the real oldtimers here, its almost 20 years, thank you BRCS.;)

I thought you will launch several downloads at the same time sorry I understood (y) thx again :dance:

Would you be willing to pay an additional fee for support of additional providers?

Although I have two licenses which conveys my confidence in this product; regardless of the challenges I know it currently faces and will continue to face, I don’t see a problem with this approach. You’re question is not without merit, and in fact is likely the best approach to secure the financial backing necessary to help keep this product alive in the long run.

The product today - as it stands - is NOT sold with the promise of adding endless new providers, so charging to add new providers seems like an appropriate approach. I would first update how New Provider requests are treated, and to offer a voting system that allows you to see which ones - existing RedFox customers - are willing to back financially. This way, you’re not wasting time adding a provider that only a few want, which could have a negative financial impact on RedFox.

Personally, I would like to see Hulu added before implementing the “Provider Add-on” approach, but to be honest, I’m ok with it otherwise. The ones I’m willing to financially support are Hulu, AppleTV+, and VUDU. I think those would be the ones needed to keep AS moving forward as a Powerhouse product.

Using a 20% based model per license currently offered in Euros; a possible “Provider Add-on” model could look something like this:
  • 1 Year = 59; Provider Add-on’s = 12 each (rounded from 11.8)
  • 2 Year = 75; Provider Add-on’s = 15 each (not rounded)
  • 3 Year = 89; Provider Add-on’s = 18 each (rounded from 17.8)
  • Lifetime = 109; Provider Add-on’s = 22 each (rounded from 21.8)
The money will help keep the product alive; even for those who have the Lifetime license or may not buy new providers. So, it would behoove Lifetime license holders to understand that aspect.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to pay an additional fee for support of additional providers?
Yes, absolutely! (Dependent on price of course!)

I'd be miffed if something like download queues cost extra, because that feels like a basic feature. But charging for additional providers seems utterly reasonable to me—I don't expect AnyStream to be able to rip BluRays either, and this feels similar! It's a different video source.

Last edited:
Very good as it is then 3 services for an affordable one year license, thank you. I will not see myself paying more even if there are still other streaming services. :eek:

This would essentially allow you to queue up 100 episodes of a show, but download one every 35 mins or so .. and keep you token 'neutral'. Truthfully, there is no reason I should need to sit NEXT to my computer, hitting a button every 2-3 minutes, for hours. The computer can do that (better than I can). I would rather queue up stuff at night, and let it run while I'm asleep.

This came out of me downloading the full series of Arrow, and then Amazon severing ties with one of their providers that had thousands of 'old' movies with only 1-2 days notice. {so I was token empty, and then only had like 36 hours to grab some films before they went away.]
This is Anystream's greatest weakness. It is not set up for what streaming services stream most of, "TELEVISION EPISODES." Once you download a 15 year series with over 250 episodes over a two week period using Anystream, then using another program to download a 16 year series with over 270 episodes in two days with maybe 30 minutes of interaction with the program. The deficiencies of Anystream's current configuration are glaring.

no gaps for me it is software if you are a fan of a series you save it on your dd and you will have it for a long time. Moreover, why blame it on redfox if a series leaves the catalog it is because of the service ... in addition with anystream it downloads faster than viewing .... (sorry for my english)

no gaps for me it is software if you are a fan of a series you save it on your dd and you will have it for a long time. Moreover, why blame it on redfox if a series leaves the catalog it is because of the service ... in addition with anystream it downloads faster than viewing .... (sorry for my english)

I don't think anyone is blaming RedFox, I think folks are just pointing out that downloading a TV series one episode at a time is a super tedious process that takes hours or days of constant babysitting. I don't mind one at a time for movies, although a queue there would be greatly appreciated too, but a 200 episode show is a lot of : click, scroll, click wait. click, scroll, click wait. click, scroll, wait, what was the last episode I got? Oh yeah. Click. Wait. click, scroll, click wait. ...

• 1 Year = 59; Provider Add-on’s = 12 each (rounded from 11.8)
  • 2 Year = 75; Provider Add-on’s = 15 each (not rounded)
  • 3 Year = 89; Provider Add-on’s = 18 each (rounded from 17.8)
  • Lifetime = 10; Provider Add-on’s = 22 each (rounded from 21.8)

explain this to me as if i were a 5 year old, lol. why would an addon for a lifetime sub be more expensive than an addon for a 1yr sub? shouldnt it be the other way around? also, this is too expensive for my taste, IMO. if something like this gets implemented, god forbid lol, id be willing to consider it for an additional discount for bundled providers' packages, be they fixed bundles or, better, a la carte. e.g. VUDU+hulu+appleTV+ (fixed bundle) vs pick-any-three, get 50% off regular price of 3 addons purchased separately. also, woudlnt be bad to throw in a free addon for lifetime plan, which with the reverse pricing of those you suggested (lower prices for higher tiers of subscription/license, instead of the other way around) would be more inticing/ inviting for new customers. they get a bonus, RF gets more moneys. winner-winner. IMO.

but, i digress. prices need to be affordable, for me at least. maybe even implement a time fixed licenses for addons, like a monthly subscription type of thing. want HULU? pay 5$ for 30 days. want HULU forever? pay (e.g. your suggestion) 15$ and youre done.

OR we could all go down EA route and introduce microtransactions. 1c per download, lol. that would work with me. im cheap. and poor. 1$ per 100 tokens? acceptable and affordable. i think. yeah. one cent per token, i could live with that. i think. havent thought it through, yet. lol.

anyways, id prefer no more costs. lol. but im irrelevant, devs will do what they think is best. hopefully it aligns with my own best wishes. ahaha... ah?

a 200 episode show is a lot of : click, scroll, click wait. click, scroll, click wait. click, scroll, wait, what was the last episode I got? Oh yeah. Click. Wait. click, scroll, click wait. ...

hear, hear.
[fists hit the table repeatedly]
word
[insert so-much-this.jpg]

scroll is what gets me. every single time. at least make the scroll go away, i beg of you! take it to a nice farm where it will live with a nice family for the rest of its natural life.

What is affordable for one it’s not affordable for another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back