• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Whats Everybodys Thoughts, And Suggestions??

Popcorn

For me, Its a ok program. Most of my games are having issues, mostly because of the copy protection it cant seem to handle! I just hope the devs. are all over the new secuROM as well as the others! and can stay on top of them!! "like James does with the movie protections". I hate to see a program with such potential just rotting away on my desktop...:confused: I guess only time will tell.;) ....GoGo Slysoft:bowdown:

To be honest, it seems SlySoft haven't added anything really in the way of protection updates, as they will mostly (I guess) have been concerned with the changeover of the code base. This means that it will have trouble with the recent protection systems.

I predict that now this has been mostly accomplished, they'll work on updating the protection.

For me it's a hit or miss. I've tackled about forty games and roughly half work okay. There are times when the okay ones will all of sudden ask for the disc:mad: Go figure... Hopefully, SlySoft will provide future updates that will make a good product a great one!!!

Back