What was your Bitcoin experience?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by thedatman, May 26, 2016.

1. thedatman

thedatman Well-Known Member

I went most of the way to signing up and backed out because if I deposit $100 usd there is a .99 cent fee. I’m nervous about ongoing fees that I don’t expect. My plan is to buy a lifetime subscription and leave it dormant possibly forever. If I ever want to use it I can add more money then.

2. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

where did you sign up?

3. thedatman

4. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

Mine was tricky so I determined that cost for buying bitcoins and then using them to make the purchase was going to actually add more cost even though a 10% bitcoin discount was to be there. So I am going to going for the Visa treatment.

5. thedatman

this is my fear also.

6. thedatman

I used my visa and I'm set for life.:unsure:
    Would it be advisable to close the bitcoin account if I never plan to use it?

7. llerrad00

llerrad00 Member

Why doesnt Red fox Start a paypal or bill me later for payment much easer to use and with paypal the purches can made with checking account without costing you anything and its safe!

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Because as the search will tell you, PayPal is not an option.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  9. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

Paypal doesn't even like Slysoft/Redfox; I should know, when Paypal allowed Slysoft for a short while back in 2008, I used them to purchase GameJackal, but I didn't know that Paypal had decided not to do business with Slysoft, effectively causing my purchase to be null and void.

10. llerrad00

llerrad00 Member

ok thank you all i have made it thrue my master card so now i am happy with it now own a second ltl

BRCS likes this.
  11. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

I would close it out but first remove any info you can IE address payment method ect.