• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What version of Game Jackal is best for Quad core?

Hi,

I am getting a new quad core system soon and noticed that even with my old x2 system I get message that game jackal works best in single core mode.. and that I am supposed to disable dual core or something..

anyway.. if I want full quad core performance in multi threaded games,.. would the newest 3.09 beta work or what is the best version to go with?

Mike

Game Jackel will do this automatically just when you use it to install.

Hi,

I am getting a new quad core system soon and noticed that even with my old x2 system I get message that game jackal works best in single core mode.. and that I am supposed to disable dual core or something..

anyway.. if I want full quad core performance in multi threaded games,.. would the newest 3.09 beta work or what is the best version to go with?

Mike

The latest version of Game Jackal will work fine. However, don't expect to see any improvement in gaming performance as most games don't even make use of dual core (let alone quad core).

Back