• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What to do and How to use Bitcoin

Brandon Lee

Kind of new and to Bitcoin and I need Help please ! 1)How to deal with Bitcoins? I think I will select Bitcoin Client: only because it safe plus secure handling with your money. Is this true Y or N. 2) Where can I get Bitcoin? There are several currency exchanges, such as Bitstamp,Bitfinex or btc-e can be purchase by arranging to meet a local using seller using Bitcoins. Can someone tell me which one is the best one and being safe? I try to pay for software from web site RedFox.bz, but process was denied by my Bank. I email support from RedFox.bz they suggested to use Bitcoin that only help I got. 3) ' Setup payment account which is better to have going through the Bank or Credit Card? > I prefer lower rate fee plus for international exchange rate fee because I live United State and the software I want is from China." 4) I seen something call Wallet and what is that for,what to do or how to setup? 5) How do I finally pay using Bitcoin for the software then go back to web site RedFox.bz to purchase the software after two choices you have to select VISA or Bitcoin? Appreciate all Help from anyone from "start' to finish in simple terms".
Thank you.
Best regards,
Brandon L

Kind of new and to Bitcoin and I need Help please ! 1)How to deal with Bitcoins? I think I will select Bitcoin Client: only because it safe plus secure handling with your money. Is this true Y or N. 2) Where can I get Bitcoin? There are several currency exchanges, such as Bitstamp,Bitfinex or btc-e can be purchase by arranging to meet a local using seller using Bitcoins. Can someone tell me which one is the best one and being safe? I try to pay for software from web site RedFox.bz, but process was denied by my Bank. I email support from RedFox.bz they suggested to use Bitcoin that only help I got. 3) ' Setup payment account which is better to have going through the Bank or Credit Card? > I prefer lower rate fee plus for international exchange rate fee because I live United State and the software I want is from China." 4) I seen something call Wallet and what is that for,what to do or how to setup? 5) How do I finally pay using Bitcoin for the software then go back to web site RedFox.bz to purchase the software after two choices you have to select VISA or Bitcoin? Appreciate all Help from anyone from "start' to finish in simple terms".
Thank you.
Best regards,
Brandon L
Don't know why you chose to post this in the CloneCD section as there are at least two threads in the "Purchase and License Keys" section with step by step instructions on Bitcoin.

Wrong section, moved

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back