• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What to do after Evodemux? HELP!

Vauxhall95

Okay, I've installed Anydvd HD and copied my HD-DVD movie to my hard drive. What I want to do now is convert the file to an MPEG2 so it will play on a media center I have. Can someone please help me? I have Evodemux but I am unsure of how to use it to get the .evo files over to an MPEG2 format?

best bet is to go over to doom9 as they have plenty of guides and threads there about this kind of thing

Okay, I've installed Anydvd HD and copied my HD-DVD movie to my hard drive. What I want to do now is convert the file to an MPEG2 so it will play on a media center I have. Can someone please help me? I have Evodemux but I am unsure of how to use it to get the .evo files over to an MPEG2 format?

I don't know how to get it into MPEG2, but you can use TSRemux to get it into an .m2ts container or a .ts container-you still have to convert the audio which can be done with AC3to.exe, but then you can't put the audio and video back together again-I hear you can do this with mkvmerge.exe, but it hasn't worked for me so far-what kind of media center device do you have?

Back