What the hell is wrong with you people?

Discussion in 'Best of RedFox Support' started by Tom, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Tom

Tom Redfox Team Member Staff Member

In this forum we wanna share funny emails to SlySoft support. A today's email:

2. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

This is funny but I worry at times too but I do have faith that you'll prevail.

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Maybe he wanted Slysoft to keep it a secret, I would bet my last dollar he has no marketing experience. "Oh yea of little faith".:D

4. DAB Badboy

DAB Badboy Well-Known Member

He's gonna get really pissed when he reads the press release then I guess ..?

5. jango

jango Member

He doesn't want you to crack the Blu-Ray protection so that you can go on creating updates against new protections? Wow, that's what I call logic!

6. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

Wow, it takes all kinds, huh??

The guy needs to chill out, maybe even go outside for awhile, and remember that Slysoft has been around for this long, and they're not going to vanish like some Johnny come lately company.

You guys (Slysoft) are in it for the long haul, and I, for one, am glad of it!!

:rock:

7. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

i cant even find anything on the bbc website to do with slysoft or bd+.
    maybe he was dreaming?

8. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

9. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

I love the bread and water comment but wished HD did win.

10. linx05

linx05 Well-Known Member

LOL

MORE! I want to read some bad customer stories! I use to work in retail and love to hear about bad customers.

11. plato

plato Well-Known Member

Tom, have you ever thought of writing a book?! :D

12. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

13. Latinkidmj

Latinkidmj Member

Awesome...unbelievable...but awesome.

14. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Did you think Slysoft would be going somewhere, they have 100s of beaches that are beautiful full of beautiful women, why would Slysoft leave Paradise?

15. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member

In that case I am coming there just making sure to reserve spot for myself. :D :p :)

16. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

I didn't think Slysoft was going away, but the person who complained about "no recent updates" probably was.

You need any intern to join you guys on your tropical paradise? ;)

17. FurryGuy

18. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I am in St Marteen, even better than Antiguia.;) ( They wont admit it though):D:D

19. pdave1s

pdave1s New Member

As a long time user of these products, I can tell you from personal experience with the Slysofteam, you probably wont read any bad reviews, as these are some of the best programs for backing up your cd/dvd/blu ray collection available, and the fact that the discosure that this sorftware is for personal backup only, and anyone doing oterwise is in violation with the agreement they accepted when they purchased the software is enough legal potection to keep slysoft around for a long long time. The customer service is great, and the software is excellent!!! Keep up the good work team, your Awsome:rock:
    Dave
    pdave1s

20. FurryGuy

It is now 17 May 2012 (the post was 30 March 2008), and still Slysoft is here, breaking the protections the studios come up with.