• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What the....does anything work?

Adsummum

I have CoD4 - game of year edition. 4.1.1.5 does NOT work even with extended profiling. What gives? I HATE swapping discs and quite frankly don't blame any piraters out there because copy protect, DRM, safedisc, is enough to drive you nuts.

Seriously...analogy? Ever get stopped to check your "receipt" when you buy something? How many thieves do they catch with that? They check 100% of honest people though.

Ok, enough venting! Running Win7 x64, AMD Phenom x4, 8GB DDR3, like any of that should matter. LG DVD? No issues otherwise. no other virtual progs. Ughh.. I am so over it just pass me the disc already.

Before I rip my hair out, does it work for Mordern Warfare 2, Bioshock, HL2, Crysis? I mean creating a prfile WITH the actual PAID for original discs.

Thanks....*sigh*

Back