• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyeddie

I want to make a legal back up copy of my pioneer AVIC-D3 navigation DVD's. Which products if any should I purchase from slysoft. I checked over at cdfreaks and it seems noone there knows how to copy these NAV DVD's. Had I known the unit needed the discs to function all the time and that they were 300 dollars to replace if lost, I never would have purchased the unit... Thanks for any help!

I want to make a legal back up copy of my pioneer AVIC-D3 navigation DVD's. Which products if any should I purchase from slysoft. I checked over at cdfreaks and it seems noone there knows how to copy these NAV DVD's. Had I known the unit needed the discs to function all the time and that they were 300 dollars to replace if lost, I never would have purchased the unit... Thanks for any help!

I want to make a legal back up copy of my pioneer AVIC-D3 navigation DVD's.

What are they? PC software? DVD-video?

Or are in they some kind of proprietary format that only a Pioneer GPS Navigation System can play?

If Clonecd doesn't work, then no Slysoft product will. But you will need the same capacity blank discs as the originals.

1. What protection does your game use? Don't know? Find out before posting. Use Protection ID. It's a free program. Use ProtectionID and scan your discs.

2. If I had to guess, this would be the method to try:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue please.

Last edited:
I have used Alcohol 100% to make back ups of navigational software discs. You might give that a try.

Pioneer AVI-3 Nav DVD's

Anyone know how to make a legal back up set without it taking a doctorate in DVD replicating and a ******** of time?? Thanks. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how to make a legal back up set without it taking a doctorate in DVD replicating and a **** of time?? Thanks. :clap:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

"We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice."

"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

:policeman:

Swear in these forums again and request knowledge as though it is owed to you again, and you will be banned. If you wish to continue being welcome here, you will post in a civil manner.

Consider this a warning.
:policeman:

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back