• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What Lightscribe to use

denniscjr

Hey I just bought a new samsung burner drive that can do lightscribe. Is there any blank dvd media that anybody recommends that can also do lightscribe? Is lightscribe even a good idea to do? I've never used it but thought it was be a much professional way to label my movies.

Lightscribe

Hi There.
I also have a Samsung Lightscribe and I use Verbatim DVD+R.No coasters yet and I have used approx 50 DVD's.
Cheers.
Bob

I have used the same brand for lightscribe and havent encountered any problems yet either.

I've used HP, Memorex & TDK brands never a failure i use/buy version 1.2 non colored.

Can anybody post his/her experience with LightScribe in general, please?
Are there any disadvantages for the medium, e.g. playback issues, a shorter lifetime, etc.?

Thank you very much!

i have only good experience with lightescribe cd/dvd-r

my xbox read this without errors (all other brand of media have freezes,long time to load etc. ), in my gamecube i use ligthscribe too and i can say again
"1AAAAA++++" for lightscribe, the GC can read the DVD without a laser tweak!!!!

LS DVDs habe best reflection because the bottom side is dark and the laser cannot shines through!

i.e. with Fuji i have never so good results (layer is thin and the laser is blind)

i never find a better DVD as Verbatim Lightscribe ^^

Back