• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What licences do (did) I have?

Cliff Forrest

I wondered what happened to Slysoft ....

Just catching up after a major outage, lived abroad, and now restatred my old network.

I am pretty sure I used my current email to register, and have two responses (key files) in an archive which I can upload or quote from, but do not want to do this unadvised in an open forum.

Can you still trace me from my email address? what else would I need to do to prove that I have a current lifetime licence? If I do! My files are in a 2010 archive.

TIA
Cliff

What happened? A simple Google can tell you that. They got shut down by the Antiguan authority under pressure from the MPAA. Slysoft licenses work up to version 7695, in a limited capacity (like OPD shut down). No redfox doesn't have access to your slysoft data. Redfox issued anydvd V8 and up requires a redfox issued license.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back