• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

what ISO software to convert M2ts files to ISO ?

Hang on a second. first you say m2ts files and then you say "2 ts files, one for video and one for audio". Itc can't be both, if creator created 2 TS "files" as you say then it's probably not m2ts. It created 2 TS FOLDERS. Big difference. Once called "Video_TS" that holds the video files, and one empty folder "Audio_TS".

please verify that first, then we can proceed.

From what I can see he's saying that he's created a m2ts file on the hard drive and a written DVD (which contains the 2 ts items).

m2ts to iso

Sorry that was confusing of me. The properties of the file sitting on my hard drive are: AVCHD Video (.m2ts) If I look at the DVD RW Drive, it indicates 2 folders are on the disc AUDIO-TS AND VIDEO-TS

Does this help?

We'll take this 1 step at a time.

AVCHD video does not contain a AUDIO_TS folder. you're program simply outputted to a standard dvd structure. the Audio_ts folder should be empty and the VIDEO_TS folder filled with vts_xx_xx.vob, .bup and .ifo's. Please confirm that

Michael Jordan said:
Sorry that was confusing of me.
I'm not confused at all, I fully understood what you were saying in your earlier post. I think it's Ch3vr0n that is not fully understanding what you are saying. You are saying that from the Cyberlink software you've made 2 outputs. 1 as an m2ts file to your harddrive, and another as a full authored DVD written to a writable DVD.
The easiest thing to do is to insert the DVD in your drive, then open Imgburn and choose 'Create image file from Disk' this will then create an ISO file of your DVD which you can then run through your protection software

Last edited:
Thanks for the attempts to assist everyone. I'm still not there. I used Cyberlink StudioDirector to create my video progamme. This has generated an AVCHD video m2ts file. The Cyberlink programme also has a burn facility that has allowed me to generate a working DVD for use on a DVD/TV player, which as far as I can tell includes 2 TS files, one video and one audio. So far, so good.

However, I want to copyright protect the DVDs I burn. For this I have purchased a Fortium Patronus licence. The problem lies in that the Totus aspect of the Fortium programme will not recognise my m2ts file. It will only recognise an .iso file. I have just purchased Aiseesoft M2TS converter which is supposed to convert M2TS to just about anything known to man or woman, but can I find any output option with a .iso suffix? Alas no!

So help is still urgently needed, please, or my long-suffering friends will have a boring Christmas with nothing to watch!!!https://forum.slysoft.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

An ISO is a container file. Think of it like a ZIP file. It's an archive file of an optical disc. M2TS is a MPEG-2 video stream. So, you can't just convert M2TS to an ISO. They are completely different things. You need to convert the M2TS file to a DVD structure which you did. Now you need to take the structure and create an ISO image of it. Some software will allow the entire process to be done all in the same process stream without user intervention (ie Clown_BD, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, etc). Others do not. In that case use ImgBurn as has been recommended using the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders. Once you have the ISO image file then you can do what you need as far as protected it if the protection software works as it claims.

Last edited:
If we get areply as to wether the video ts folder has vob files in it, then he can use Imgburn to create his .iso file directly from the disc. Then he can procede to applying his copyright protection. I still think he is trying to wrap his mind around some of the concepts, and still hasn't got there yet, no fault of his own.

Well I would expect it to as he's already said that he's successfully written an unprotected DVD version of his movie.

Well I would expect it to as he's already said that he's successfully written an unprotected DVD version of his movie.

Exactly. So I don't understand all the talk. Use AnyDVD (rip to image) or CloneCD (free for reading) to create an iso of the disc. Done.

Exactly. So I don't understand all the talk. Use AnyDVD (rip to image) or CloneCD (free for reading) to create an iso of the disc. Done.

Somehow I missed the part in the initial post where an unprotected DVD had already been burned. <SIGH> In that case this was all insanely easy as you just noted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back