• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What is up with the 800 and 801 Playlists?

Tanquen

It seems like lots of discs have more than one playlist and the last 5 4k discs have 2, 800 and 801. CloneBD always seems to select 800 but looking at the summary I can't see any difference, same clips and the same steams in the same order. I was just wondering what the 801 playlist is about.

They're called angled, the different isn't usually in the clip sequence (that's screenpass protection). It's usually in the for example the credits, sign language,... That sort of stuff. As to which playlist, CLBD always makes a very skilled educated guess based in the info anydvd made available and is on the disc.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back