• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What is the best output for HP TouchPad?

selders747

I've been using different CloneDVD mobile setups to see what the best viewing with the smallest output size. My screen is 9.7" LCD, with a 1024x768 resolution. I only have a 16GB tablet, so output size is a bigger concern than the picture quality.
I have been playing with the Resolution and the video quality to keep the output size under 1 GB.
So is it better to have a higher resolution and lower video quality or lower resolution with higher video quality?

I been using the generic MP4/AVC, Resolution at 480X270, video quality 25. The movie isn't bad, but the dark scenes in the movie are bad.

I was wondering what selection, including Model, should I be using, and if there's better settings I am open to suggestions.

Thanks for the information. I'll stay with the generic mp4. Do you know anything about the resolution vs video quality settings?
I been spending a lot of time playing with these setting and wonder if someone has already figured it out. for watching a movie on a 9" screen what is a good setting to keep my output size low and have a decent picture

So is it better to have a higher resolution and lower video quality or lower resolution with higher video quality?

Back