• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What is ReClock doing when...

Jarrett

What is ReClock doing when it cannot match the video fps to a monitor's refresh rate? I'm talking about in situations like playing back 23.97 material when the monitor is set at 60hz I get the yellow icon.

"Cannot sync this CINEMA video to your hardware, but to improve playback media will be played at 24 fps..."

Since I don't intend on switching my refresh rate for every video I play, what is ReClock trying to achieve by playing it at 24 fps instead? Is there some kind of correction still taking place that is beneficial? I'm just trying to determine if I need ReClock at all. Thanks!

Last edited:
What is ReClock doing when it cannot match the video fps to a monitor's refresh rate? I'm talking about in situations like playing back 23.97 material when the monitor is set at 60hz I get the yellow icon.

"Cannot sync this CINEMA video to your hardware, but to improve playback media will be played at 24 fps..."

Since I don't intend on switching my refresh rate for every video I play, what is ReClock trying to achieve by playing it at 24 fps instead? Is there some kind of correction still taking place that is beneficial?
Yes. You can switch this on or off in config.exe, "guess better media speed...". Take a look at the manual for details.

Back