• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What is an Easter Egg?

Also said nations plus few other independents make up the British Commonwealth of nations

Thanks Plato, and where's my Martini?

You are welcome! ;)

Ermm, ... I presume you forgot it at the set...? :confused:

All jokes aside! I really like your sense of humour; it lifts the mood in the forum! :)

Last edited:
I wonder if I know her.

(Our island being only thirty feet wide and its population being only the Queen, Mary Poppins and me).

Answer me this: If England is a country then what is Great Britain?

just talked to my friend in england, she said wales, scotland, ireland, england all make up great britain, like france, germany, poland make up europe. so great britain is a territorial name for different countries. like canada and united states make up north america, north america is the territorial name for our countries.

You forgot to mention Mexico is part of North America.

The term North America may mean different things to different people in the world according to the context. Usage other than that of the entire continent includes:

In English, North America is often used to refer to the United States and Canada exclusively. Alternatively, usage may include Mexico (as with North American Free Trade Agreement) and other entities.
In Latin America, Iberia, and some other parts of Europe, North America usually designates a subcontinent (subcontinente in Spanish) of the Americas containing Canada, the U.S., and Mexico, and often Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, and Bermuda. :agree:

can easter eggs not to navigated to directly if you input the title and chapter number if it is known?
(when a dvd is playing the 'easter egg',if you press the information button-or 'display',or however it's worded on your remote-for example,it will display the title and chapter number on screen)

Back