What if I use Key on two computers?

Discussion in 'RedFox フォーラム日本語' started by Jason Moriarty, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Jason Moriarty

Jason Moriarty New Member

I already bought a lifetime key. but i have two computers.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  2. lifegpc

lifegpc Active Member

你可以在多台电脑上使用同一个密钥,但只能同时在一台电脑上运行。

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Wrong language. Moved from English to japanese section.

4. lifegpc

lifegpc Active Member

This is not Japanese, it is Chinese.

5. Ch3vr0n

Perhaps, but there isn't a chinese forum section ;) It's the most appropriate one.

6. Sakura

Sakura RedFox Support Japanese Staff Member

Please read the following terms and conditions.

This EULA grants you the following rights:
    • Systems Software - . You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer or if you licensed it for multiple computers on as many computers as you legally obtained a license for, including a workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device ('COMPUTER').
    • Storage/Network Use - You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on or from which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed, used, accessed, displayed or run. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may only be shared or used concurrently on as many different COMPUTERS as the license is valid for.

7. Ch3vr0n

Yes, but the staff turns a blind eye if it's used of for example a home desktop and laptop, as long as only 1 computer has the software active and running at a time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk