• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What happens to CloneBD now that SlySoft is shutting down?

CountryBumkin

As CloneBD is not a SlySoft product. Does this mean that it will continue to work and be developed - even though it will be somewhat crippled without AnyDVD HD running. :(

Can CloneBD will still work regarding copying and shrinking BD movies with the copy protection left in place. I don't playback my ripped movies on a licensed player.

Is there another forum to discuss the CloneBD product?

I suppose it will take a couple of days to sort things out - but with the SlySoft.com site down, I can't even get the latest version of CloneBD.

Also, regarding the ANYDVD HD program, does the version on my computer now have all of the keys (codes) needed for all the older BD movies - those movies where SlySoft has already decrypted it? Meaning, if I buy an older BD (say a movie that has been out for a couple of years) will my copy of ANYDVD HD work on that BD, or does the program only download the Keys when they are needed?

I can't even get the latest version of CloneBD.
SlySoft never hosted CloneBD.
Elaborate Bytes is where you get it from:
http://www.elby.ch/products/clonebd.html
or direct from here:
http://www.elby.ch/download/SetupCloneBD.exe

does the version on my computer now have all of the keys (codes) needed for all the older BD movies - those movies where SlySoft has already decrypted it? Meaning, if I buy an older BD (say a movie that has been out for a couple of years) will my copy of ANYDVD HD work on that BD, or does the program only download the Keys when they are needed?

Reading between the lines on a thread I read earlier, 7.6.9.0 should be able to decrypt most - if not all - of available disc titles up to the 14th February 2016.

Last edited:
It's not copying... it's backing up :cool:
Download AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.0 HERE

Might want to add if you didn't pay for LTL for this version or didn't keep up your subscription base payments - downloading it will not work for those that had subscription options that didn't include this latest version. This was why I told alot of those only wanting subscription based on 1 or 2 years if something like this happened your option to get the latest Anydvd HD will be lost-that time has come sooner then later now for those on subscription options. I bought all my Slysoft with LTL and good that I did so. This sounds very stark but consider the amount of pressure Slysoft gotten - are options are getting smaller and smaller.

will the Clone BD forum continue to be the forum find the latest clone BD updates or should we just rely on Bert to tell us that an update is available?

Regarding the relationship with Elby was it an exclusive arrangement or was Clone BD available to other companies providing decryption products.

There's no news on that yet. I have asked my contact at elby and they're discussing the options ATM.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

There's no news on that yet. I have asked my contact at elby and they're discussing the options ATM.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
Hi Ch3vr0n thanks for your response and all your efforts.

:confused: Have you never visited Elby's site before?

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :p
Until the Red Fox company was killed by the "powers that be," I had never visisted Elby's site. I knew it existed, but all my purchases for Elby software was through the Red Fox.

Actually, yes, I've visited the site many times over the years. I guess I wrongly assumed others had as well. :oops: Plus, if you look at the screen when you open CloneDVD you'll see right there on the left side of the screen the name and the web address. :)

Attachments

• CloneDVD.png
    CloneDVD.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 33
Back