• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What happening with CloneDVD

Barough

Hi

Im a big fan of CloneDVD and used it since it was initially released. But now im wondering if the development have been put on hold or something, since there haven't been a major update/release in a very long time.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me an official answer on my question.

//B

have you got a problem with it?

if not, why try and fix something that isn't broken

they're probably about to release clonedvd3 :)
but i agree with bjproc...don't fix it if it aint broke.

have you got a problem with it?

if not, why try and fix something that isn't broken

they're probably about to release clonedvd3 :)
but i agree with bjproc...don't fix it if it aint broke.

As I tend to agree with you two on the "if it's not broke don't fix" method...

But, there are always features/tweaks that could be done... No?

yes, there are probably a lot of things that we'd like to add to clonedvd, but thats elby/slysofts call

yes, there are probably a lot of things that we'd like to add to clonedvd, but thats elby/slysofts call
Agree 100%... But it is a legit question to ask...

Where have all the Clonedvd2 upgrades gone? What is in store for this program in the near future?

Agree 100%... But it is a legit question to ask...

Where have all the Clonedvd2 upgrades gone? What is in store for this program in the near future?

Yeah.....

Still hoping 4 an official reply here

Elby definitely needs to add verification after the burning is complete. It's the one thing holding me back from always using it to both rip and burn my DVDs. On the positive side it allows full length Volume Names that many times get truncated when I burn with Nero 7 Ultra (ie Android Apocalypse gets truncated to Android Apocaly) but on the downside there's no verification.

Maybe someday.

Back